The EPA is currently soliciting comments on a Class II-D draft Underground Injection Well Permit located in Clara Twp., Potter County,Pennsylvania.
PERMIT NUMBER PAS2D050BPOT (visit the links to below for more info)
Comments must be received by March 4, 2021.03/04/2021
EPA requests public comment on its findings that the proposed injection activity under the draft permit is unlikely to pose a risk to underground sources of drinking water. Please email public comments on the draft UIC permit to the attention of:
Kevin Rowsey, Source Water & UIC Section, U.S. EPA Region 3
Subject line: PAS2D050BPOT
- PAS2D050BPOT Draft Permit (PDF)(18 pp, 932 K, December 31, 2020)
- PAS2D050BPOT Statement of Basis (PDF)(5 pp, 77 K, December 31, 2020)
A document that gives specifics on the proposed injection activity and the reasoning why EPA believes that the proposed activity doesn’t pose a risk to Underground Sources of Drinking Water (USDWs).
- PAS2D050BPOT Public Notice Newspaper Edition (PDF)(1 pg, 41 K, December 31, 2020)
- PAS2D050BPOT Administrative Record Index (PDF)(2 pp, 15 K, December 31, 2020)
A list of all resources that were accessed to help EPA come to a final permit decision.
- PAS2D050BPOT Permit Application with attachments (PDF)(64 pp, 4 MB, December 31, 2020)
Permit Application submitted by Roulette Oil and Gas for authorization for the construction and operation of one Class IID injection well, Clara #20 well.